- CGHS Disp No. 1, Katol Road,Nagpur.
- CGHS Disp. No 2, Civil Lines, Nagpur.
- CGHS Disp No. 2A, Seminary Hills, Nagpur.
- CGHS Disp No. 3, Panch Paoli, Nagpur.
- CGHS Disp No. 4, Itwari, Nagpur.
The “Central Government Health Scheme” (CGHS) for the Central Govt. employees and their dependents was started in New Delhi in 1954. Subsequently, the scheme was extended to pensioners, freedom fighters and other specific groups of people. The scheme now covers the cities of Mumbai,Kolkata, Allahabad, Meerut, Kanpur, Patna, Nagpur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Pune, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Shillong, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar and Ranchi. The scheme was introduced in Nagpur in 1973.